If these issues are being experienced, this document can be used to help troubleshoot.
Here is a list of the most common causes for this error:
- Unauthorized access exception: The Windows User Accounts that have been added to the XFe Controller are not configured properly. Each Windows User Account must have read/write access to the Seahorse Bioscience, Inc. folder in ProgramData.
Try these steps for a possible resolution:
- Verify that the most recent version of Wave is installed on controller
- If this has been verified and does not remedy the issue, contact Agilent Cell Analysis technical support at:
- Email contact:
- Phone Contact:
- US Contact: 1 800 227 9770 option 3, 8
- UK Contact: 0 800 096 7632 option 3
- DE Contact: 0 800 180 66 78 option 3
- NL Contact: 0 800 022 7243 option 3
- Other European Countries Contact: 45 3136 9878 option 3
More Troubleshooting Tips: Cell Analysis FAQs and Troubleshooting
Keywords: Assay Template, Template, File Save Error, File Open Error, Seahorse, XFe96, XFe24, XFp, Troubleshooting