If Wave groups to not match group names in Excel Report Generator or Excel file, this document can be used to help troubleshoot.
Here is a list of the most common causes for this error:
- Error naming groups in Wave software: There are groups in the “group list” (in Wave>Group Definitions) that are listed as 1st and 2nd group, but are not assigned on the actual plate map
Try these steps for a possible resolution:
- Delete groups not assigned to plate map, save Wave file, and re-export the Excel file.
- If deleting these groups does not remedy the issue, contact Agilent Cell Analysis technical support at:
- Email contact:
- Phone Contact:
- US Contact: 1 800 227 9770 option 3, 8
- UK Contact: 0 800 096 7632 option 3
- DE Contact: 0 800 180 66 78 option 3
- NL Contact: 0 800 022 7243 option 3
- Other European Countries Contact: 45 3136 9878 option 3
More Troubleshooting Tips: Cell Analysis FAQs and Troubleshooting
Keywords: Groups, Group Naming, Group Naming Error, Grouping Error, Group Matching, Group Matching Error, Seahorse, XFe96, XFe24, XFp, XF24, XF96, Troubleshooting