If the software used with Seahorse analyzers displays an error stating “This cell plate is not assigned to this sensor cartridge. Please replace the cell plate and try again,” this document can be used to help troubleshoot.
Here is a list of the most common causes for this plate error:
- Cartridge reuse with cell plate with which was not originally paired (not permitted in software)
Try these steps for a possible resolution:
- Verify that (if the cartridge is being reused because assay is being repeated or there was a technical error that requires assay to be restarted) the cell plate in question was previously paired with that particular cartridge.
- If this has been verified, contact Agilent Cell Analysis technical support (with barcode information) at:
- Email contact:
- Phone Contact:
- US Contact: 1 800 227 9770 option 3, 8
- UK Contact: 0 800 096 7632 option 3
- DE Contact: 0 800 180 66 78 option 3
- NL Contact: 0 800 022 7243 option 3
- Other European Countries Contact: 45 3136 9878 option 3
Keywords: Plate error, plate not assigned to sensor cartridge, cartridge assignment, plate assignment, Seahorse, XFe96, XFe24, XFp, XF24, XF96, Troubleshooting