Here is a "best of" collection of links to manuals and tools for OpenLab CDS on Agilent.com.
For Chemstation Edition, see Collection of OpenLab ChemStation Resources.
For EZChrom Edition, see Collection of OpenLab EZChrom Resources.
For other software and instruments, refer to the Collection of Support Resources.
- OpenLab CDS Release Notes and History
- OpenLab Server and ECM XT Release Notes
- Video collection - Agilent OpenLab CDS
- OpenLab CDS Product Page
- Video tutorials: How to use your OpenLab CDS
- Getting started with Help and Learning
- English eFamiliarization Modules are accessible from the Help and Learning Platform. The full USB with localized modules can be downloaded
from SubscribeNet: OpenLab Software>OpenLab Software>OpenLab CDS 2.4 Getting Started Software (Download Only)
- Quick Reference Sheet
For ChemStation Users new to OpenLab CDS:
- OpenLab CDS for ChemStation users - Comparing acquisition method editing
- OpenLab CDS for ChemStation users - Comparing submission of sequences for acquisition
- OpenLab CDS for ChemStation users - Comparing sequence creation
- OpenLab CDS for ChemStation users - Comparing control panel features
OpenLab CDS - Requirements
- Supported Instruments and Requirements for WorkStations
- Requirements and Supported Instruments for Client/Server Systems
- LC/CE Firmware - Downloads and News
Site Preparation Checklists:
- OpenLab Shared Services Server v2.5 Site Preparation Checklist
- OpenLab CDS v2.4 Workstation Site Preparation Checklist
Here are the most current versions of the OpenLab CDS user manuals, they may contain updated content:
- Agilent OpenLab CDS System Preparation Tool - user guide
- OpenLab CDS Workstation
- OpenLab CDS Workstation Plus
- OpenLab CDS Clients and Instrument Controllers