Before your new GC or GC/MS system arrives, you should consider what supplies or consumables will be required to install the system, or to make sure the system is ready to use as soon after installation as possible.
- Did you purchase additional required install supplies from Agilent, or will you be providing your own?
- Did you purchase sufficient supplies to begin normal operations of the instruments?
- Did you purchase the required consumables to begin normal operations of the instruments?
A couple of our favorite resources are:
- Eight Tips for Tighter GC Connections and Better Results
- Agilent J&W GC Column Installation Guide
- The Right Connections Make All the Difference
- Agilent 5973, 5975, and 5977 Series GC/MSD Supplies
- Top Supplies to Optimize your GC Workflow: 8890-7693A
- Top Supplies to Optimize your GCMS Workflow: 7693A-Intuvo-5977B or 7693A-8890-7000D