Before your new GC or GC/MS system arrives, you should consider what will be required to install and operate the system.
- Did you purchase the required install supplies from Agilent, or will you be providing your own?
- Did you purchase sufficient supplies to begin normal operations of the instruments?
- Did you purchase the required consumables to begin normal operations of the instruments?
A couple of our favorite resources are:
- Eight Tips for Tighter GC Connections and Better Results
- Agilent J&W GC Column Installation Guide
- The Right Connections Make All the Difference
- Agilent 5973, 5975, and 5977 Series GC/MSD Supplies
- Top Supplies to Optimize your GC Workflow: 8890-7693A
- Top Supplies to Optimize your GC/MS Workflow: 7693A-Intuvo-5977B or 7693A-8890-7000D