Initiating a new request for service on your Agilent Technologies instrument is a simple process that takes only a few minutes.
This form is intended for use by customers located in the Americas and needing to request new service. To update, cancel or check the status of an existing request, or if you need to initiate an urgent request, please call 800 227-9770, option 3.
Find your Agilent Support Representative.
- When does the warranty period begin?
For Products without installation included in the purchase price, acceptance occurs upon delivery. For Products with installation included in the purchase price, acceptance occurs when the Product passes Agilent’s installation and test procedures. If Customer schedules or delays installation by Agilent more than thirty (30) days after delivery, acceptance of the Product will occur on the thirty-first (31st) day after delivery.
- What is covered by the warranty?
Agilent Global Warranty Terms
- Each Product will receive a global warranty. A global warranty includes the standard warranty for the country of purchase.
- The above warranties do not cover defects resulting from improper or inadequate maintenance, installation, repair or calibration performed by Customer or a third party not authorized by Agilent; Customer or third party supplied hardware or software, interfacing or supplies; unauthorized modification; improper use or operation outside of the Specification for the Product; abuse, negligence, accident, loss or damage in transit; or improper site preparation.
- Terms of Sales and Service for the Americas
- Terms of Sales and Service for Europe, Middle East, Africa, India