Customer Responsible Site Preparations
- Ensure that the appropriate installation hardware has been acquired.
- Ensure that the location in which the GC system is being installed meets the requirements for environmental conditions.
- Prepare bench space for the GC system. Ensure that the bench has the size and weight capacity to accommodate the GC and associated components.
- Ensure that system components are oriented so that they can be connected properly.
- If the system being installed includes an MSD, ensure that the bench allows for proper installation and connection of the fore-line pump.
- Ensure that appropriate venting is provided for the GC system.
- Ensure that a dedicated power circuit is available for each device in the system.
- Ensure that appropriate gas and reagent supplies are provided for the GC system.
- Ensure that appropriate gas plumbing is provided for the GC system.
- If the GC system being installed includes a data system, ensure that the PC meets the requirements necessary to properly support the GC system. For more information, see the site prep guide for your data system.
- If the GC being installed is to be connected to a site LAN, ensure that the appropriate cabling is available.
Typical System Layout