The Introduction Service if purchased includes the following:
- Customer guidance to reconfigure the GC from checkout to intended use, including a single injection of a QC standard for the desired method. In the absence of a pre-existing method, the factory checkout procedure will be used.
- Customer Installation of preferred column and liner.
- Introduction to the Intuvo 9000 GC will use the documentation available via the Browser Interface, which is an integral part of the GC Firmware.
- Introduction to applicable features and tools of the Intuvo 9000 GC for maintenance and troubleshooting will be provided.
- Sources for additional references to help you become productive with your new GC are reviewed.
- Expected time allotment for focusing on the Intuvo is approximately one hour and requires participation from the intended operator(s) of the new system. Additional time will be spent with the Introduction of the software and other peripherals like the autosampler.