The Installation Service if purchased includes the following:
- Connection of your existing gas supply to your new equipment. Gas supply may include tanks with regulators, generators placed in proximity to your new equipment, or access ports of existing manifolds.
- Connection to an existing power outlet. For more details around power requirements, please refer to the Site Prep Guide.
- Connection to a PC, if provided. Configuration of or connection to a network is not included.
- Configuration of the GC system to meet Agilent factory checkout conditions.
- Successful completion of a factory checkout as defined in the ‘Chromatographic Checkout’ section of the manual set.
- Expected time allotment is determined by the complexity of the GC system and site readiness.
Equipment Qualification Plans (EQP) available for GC Instrument Systems.