tune action stopped :MSD Fault 2 : RFPA Difficulty ?

I HAVE GCMSHES 5977B ; during  TUNING ;IT GIVES tune action stopped :MSD Fault 2 : RFPA Difficulty  . WE try cleaning the ion source , changing filament but still the message appear  

how can i resolve this? 

Parents
  • why Agilent didnt explain any thing about RFPA IN ANY MANUAL

• Did you check those golden color cable, highlighted in above pic..Sometimes, they are bent or crooked...U can compare with any other MS if u have...

• Did you check those area and cable i highlighted in above pic.Check carefully...

• And if still after this, there is problem then onsite maintemance need..For that you have to call your local agilent support...

• i checked the   highlighted cable and the area with necked eye and as i said above i changed the side and main board.

we already called   local agilent support and they advise us to make new configuration for the instrument ; we did that but still the problem

another notice i saw it yesterday and have a vedio for it but did not know how to attach it that showing during the error of the instrument  both the heat degree of ion source  and quad are decreased about one to five degree and the vacuum gauge give a high vacuum reading and a message  checking vacuum gauge then the instrument pass the error (taking about 90 second) after this the heat degree and vacuum return  to normal value.

• i checked the   highlighted cable and the area with necked eye and as i said above i changed the side and main board.

we already called   local agilent support and they advise us to make new configuration for the instrument ; we did that but still the problem

another notice i saw it yesterday and have a vedio for it but did not know how to attach it that showing during the error of the instrument  both the heat degree of ion source  and quad are decreased about one to five degree and the vacuum gauge give a high vacuum reading and a message  checking vacuum gauge then the instrument pass the error (taking about 90 second) after this the heat degree and vacuum return  to normal value.

Children
Was this helpful?