Help setting up existing GC-MS for Drug Analysis EPA

Hi all, 

Our dedicated drug quant GC-MS has finally given up, so as the title suggests I'm setting up an existing GC-MS to run drug analysis for nicotine, with the hope to use /Drug Analysis/EnviroQuant/EPA using ChemStation. It currently runs in 'Enhanced' mode. 

I have been through the GC-MS Configuration tool, but when I go to select the Workflow Mode, it *only* has Enhanced mode to select in the drop-down. Normally I would check the existing PC controller for the old GC for the setup parameters, but when I try to load up the configuration on there, the PC freezes and the program doesn't open. I am using the attached setup workflow guide

Is the lack of Drug Analysis/EnviroQuant/EPA a software error, or will I need to re-install/re-configure anything from there? 

Thanks in advance for any help!

Parents Reply
  • Hi again Ron, 

I managed to find our discs, they were indeed with the IT team. I followed your steps, but for some reason when complete the drop-down box in config's workflow mode still only has 'Enhanced' as an option, no others. 

There were a few odd 'access denied' popups during the MassHunter Acquisition install though, copied below. Could these be the reason? As far as I know, the PCs aren't limited in any way. 

i

Children
Was this helpful?