Display grouped peak summary in sequence summary reports

Hello, I believe this has been asked like a dozen times, however I cannot for the life of me get the proposed fixes to work for my situation. 

Simple enough, I want to quantify my recovery of Benzalkonium Chloride, (BKC). BKC has typically 2 or 3 peaks. THe sum of the areas is used in quantitation. How do I set up a report to 

1) Display the summed areas of the peaks. 

2) Perform statistics on the achieved results and display these results on a report. (I have been using Short sequence summary report) 

Any assistance is appreciated. 

Bob. 

Parents Reply
  • Hi Bob

I'm not convinced that you can put this in a conventional table.  You might be able to add borders to the textboxes that make up this report item.

Applying a filter to the group that repeats the information for each injection that selects only samples

Sample_Type  =  3

would remove the blanks etc

Sample statistics is a little more complicated!

If you want to get the mean/sd/rsd you need to use an aggregator variable.

In the screenshots below, I'm doing this for the textbox containing the area sum

Once this is done, you can place textboxes below the table and display some of the stats you want below the "table"

Don't forget to set the numeric precision as appropriate for these text boxes!

Hope that all helps!

Andy

Children
Was this helpful?