Custom report using mass hunter report builder

I am trying to create a custom excel report using the mass hunter Report builder, where the peak table would include the Peak no., Area Sum% and Compound name(Best match from the library identification results). Can anyone help me with how to  such a report.  I am not able to combine the chromatogram peak table along with its library identification results.

Parents Reply
  • Hello ,

From what I can find, combining the information from those two tables in one qual report may be quite difficult. One alternative to consider, if your workflows and procedures would allow for it, would be to use Unknowns Analysis. While the primary workflow is designed for working with Quant batches, you can create an unknowns analysis with no targets or quant information. In UA you will be limited to only the Agile and Agile2 integrators and integration marks cannot be seen or adjusted. But one of the default Report Builder templates, AreaPercent.template.xml, contains the information that I believe you want to report.

If you need to pursue using qual then it may be best to contact your local support team for more detailed assistance.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?