My chromatograms using 6545 LC MS runs above zero.

My chromatograms using 6545 LC MS runs above zero on x-axis. What can be the potential reason?

Parents
  • AHAS-

You can select the chromatogram by left-clicking on it.  You can then right click and select "Adjust".  It will adjust the selected chromatogram to the specified percent of full scale.  The specified percent is set  by right click in the Real Time Chromatogram window and selecting Change.  The Y scale is also set there.

• When I go to the MH qualitative analysis and click on Scale to Largest in All Chromatograms  (the % sign) it shows from zero but when I Scale Chromatogram Off, it is not showing from zero. It is bothering me because it has been a month I am trying to figure this out (maybe it is just a simple thing to do and I am not aware of) but no luck! I have the older chromatograms with our old LC/QTOF in our lab and people were getting nice peaks and chromatograms with nice baselines starting from zero. With this new Agilent system it has never been like this..

• When I go to the MH qualitative analysis and click on Scale to Largest in All Chromatograms  (the % sign) it shows from zero but when I Scale Chromatogram Off, it is not showing from zero. It is bothering me because it has been a month I am trying to figure this out (maybe it is just a simple thing to do and I am not aware of) but no luck! I have the older chromatograms with our old LC/QTOF in our lab and people were getting nice peaks and chromatograms with nice baselines starting from zero. With this new Agilent system it has never been like this..

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?