Infinity 1260 II vialsampler standards dilution calibration programm

Hello,

Is there any default programs avalaible for infinity II 1260 Autosampler? 
It would be nice for example, having some downloadable programs as tutorials  (making calibration with dilutions)

For OpenLab Chemstation (version LTS 01.11)

Parents
  • Hi  

I would recommend thinking carefully before you get your autosampler to do dilutions for calibrations.  

I've always been concerned about the potential for carryover when using the sampler to dilute from a stock solution that is much more concentrated than the lowest standard, since the needle and sample loop are both exposed to that higher concentration.

If you do write an injector program to do this, make sure that you put in plenty of needle washes; one for each time the needle has been into a vial!

/Andy

• Hi  

I would recommend thinking carefully before you get your autosampler to do dilutions for calibrations.  

I've always been concerned about the potential for carryover when using the sampler to dilute from a stock solution that is much more concentrated than the lowest standard, since the needle and sample loop are both exposed to that higher concentration.

If you do write an injector program to do this, make sure that you put in plenty of needle washes; one for each time the needle has been into a vial!

/Andy

Children
Was this helpful?