UV Lamp hours keep  increasing when HPLC system is at standby mode

Hi,

Can you please provide me reason Why UV lamp hours of G1315A detector keep increasing even if 1100 HPLC system is at standby mode and instrument part i.e pump, lamp, thermostat and auto sampler is off after last sequence run ?

Thank you

Regards

Monika

Parents
  • I am the PSE for all LC detectors, except ELSD, but I have not heard about such issue before. Furthermore your G1315A is 22 years old and fully out of support since end of 2011! The Chemstation used is out of support as well and the FW on the DAD is outdated and too low. You then also sent almost 20 MB data of not much value. Usually we tell all CEs to collect at least a full LabAdvisor system report and the diagnostic buffers, which would be a fraction of the size of the four photos. In your case I also have my doubts about the D2 lamp. Is it an Agilent one? You didn't mention any part or serial number.

• Hi,

I know system is very old and I start using it from 2016 . This system don’t have Lab Advisor install on it and after looking into maintenance logbook for this HPLC detector, all it say UV lamp replaced in 2011 and visible lamp changed in 2012. I think I have to take lamp out to see if it’s from Agilent or from any other supplier .

Reply Children
No Data
Was this helpful?