LCMS column pressure

Hello everyone.

I am in the middle of developing a method using the C18 reversed-phase column(600 bar). The column pressure went up the limit so I minimized it by following the clean-up method. again when I use it for my sample run it got up. how can I minimize it? please help me out. Thank you. 

Parents
  • Hi

What mobile phase you are using.

When you are purging the system by opening purge valve of pump that time pressure stable or not.If pressure stable then close this purge valve.

After that autosampler valve to put in bypass mode from masshunter chemstation then see pressure stable or not.

And last remove column and connect capillary tubing with union to see pressure stable or not to identify column is clogged or not.

• Hi

What mobile phase you are using.

When you are purging the system by opening purge valve of pump that time pressure stable or not.If pressure stable then close this purge valve.

After that autosampler valve to put in bypass mode from masshunter chemstation then see pressure stable or not.

And last remove column and connect capillary tubing with union to see pressure stable or not to identify column is clogged or not.

Children
Was this helpful?