ICP-MS 7700, error code 1101:vacuum (BK)time out, Vacuum too high to start turbo pump.

can I fix by my self or need to wait engineer. Anyone can tell how to fix? Thank you.

Parents
  • Hi, I assume the mechanical pump starts when you click vacuum.

If it does, how many times did you try this? Last time I did it, it took me 3 tries to finally achieve the necessary vacuum to start the turbopumps. Our oil is near the lower mark of the mechanical pump. I think it is related.

I'm not saying this is the best way to go, maybe there is a real problem and unsuccesfully trying to turn on the vacuum repetitive times would damage your ICP. But for us it has been kinda always like that.

I suggest checking the IF/BK pressure while doing it.

• Hi, I assume the mechanical pump starts when you click vacuum.

If it does, how many times did you try this? Last time I did it, it took me 3 tries to finally achieve the necessary vacuum to start the turbopumps. Our oil is near the lower mark of the mechanical pump. I think it is related.

I'm not saying this is the best way to go, maybe there is a real problem and unsuccesfully trying to turn on the vacuum repetitive times would damage your ICP. But for us it has been kinda always like that.

I suggest checking the IF/BK pressure while doing it.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?