Error 2150

We have been having an issue with our 7700 ICP-MS plasma turning off, when going to use it  the EM failed to tune (it tuned fine a few days earlier), then after running a few standards it reported a 1213 error 48V power supply to low.  When i went to try and diagnose/reproduce the error, the plasma wouldn't stay on giving an error code 2150, which i haven't seen before.  I am not certain what could be causing this the orifices on the cones are clear (replaced with in the past month), any help would be appreciated.

Parents
  • Hello,

this look like your plasma is not align with the cones.  For the EM to failed it's difficult.  You have to check for noise when it's doing it and if the counts are low when it's using mass 80.  You can try to tune EM with mass 37 if you know where to change it.  You will have to fix the noise for the EM to work properly. For the 1213 this is common error and you have either a leak or a problem with the hood.  Check and backtrack your setup for sample intro.  drain could be reversed and cause the 48volt error because spray chamber is full.  For the warning this should not prevent you from running so you have another error in the hood that prevent plasma ignition that need to be resolve. 

• Hello,

this look like your plasma is not align with the cones.  For the EM to failed it's difficult.  You have to check for noise when it's doing it and if the counts are low when it's using mass 80.  You can try to tune EM with mass 37 if you know where to change it.  You will have to fix the noise for the EM to work properly. For the 1213 this is common error and you have either a leak or a problem with the hood.  Check and backtrack your setup for sample intro.  drain could be reversed and cause the 48volt error because spray chamber is full.  For the warning this should not prevent you from running so you have another error in the hood that prevent plasma ignition that need to be resolve. 

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?