MPAES WAVELENGTH CALIBRATION

Thank you sir for the best answers.

I have another question to ask.

My new MPAES 4210 is just a year old. My plan is to Analyse metals for Lube Oil Condition Monitoring for mine fleets.

However, I find bit difficult to get the correct calibration. I used two-point calibration standards as 0ug/g, 100ug/g and 900ug/g (for Additives). MPAES software error message signal me as;

1. QC setup failed.

2. QC calibration validation failed

Hence, seeking any advice to get the MPAES calibration set up for Organic Lube Oils.

Thank you for your kind assistance

Tabubil

Parents
  • 1. QC setup failure may occur when there are 0's instead of actual values in the table for the QC sample.

2. When you make your calibration blank and standards, what solvent are you using? Are you also using base oil to help match viscosity? If you are not matching viscosities of the blank, and calibration standards, then the calibration will fail because of matrix differences. 

• 1. QC setup failure may occur when there are 0's instead of actual values in the table for the QC sample.

2. When you make your calibration blank and standards, what solvent are you using? Are you also using base oil to help match viscosity? If you are not matching viscosities of the blank, and calibration standards, then the calibration will fail because of matrix differences. 

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?