error gas scp write channel icp-oes

Hello, anyone here know what happen with my icp-oes?

i got error message '' gas scp write channel" and icp-oes unable to running due plasma ignition failed, the icon plasma also blinked many times.

Thank you. 

Rerey 

Parents
  • Hi Rerey,

What is your ICP-OES? This issue occurs, when either the gas regulator does not match the quality so that it reacts too slow when the pressure inside the gas line changes, or the tank pressure is insufficient so the gas module cannot maintain the gas flow through the entire ignition sequence. I recommend checking the gas regulator and the gas line. If you cannot locate the problem, you should contact our customercare team so that an engineer call you back. 

Regards,
    Emre

• Hi Rerey,

What is your ICP-OES? This issue occurs, when either the gas regulator does not match the quality so that it reacts too slow when the pressure inside the gas line changes, or the tank pressure is insufficient so the gas module cannot maintain the gas flow through the entire ignition sequence. I recommend checking the gas regulator and the gas line. If you cannot locate the problem, you should contact our customercare team so that an engineer call you back. 

Regards,
    Emre

Children
Was this helpful?