ICP-MS MassHunter - Error Standard Lenses Tune

ICP-MS MassHunter Version 4.1. I cannot Startup Standard Lens Tune!

The message appears "Failed to add Startup/Hardware tasks to Queue; Enter path for batch folder".

As usual (my Batchs)- everything works.

Parents
  • Answer my question, please. I cannot hold Standard Lenses Tune!

• Hello  

My suggestion is to run the glich reset Utility or delete  the configuration file, both things are the same.

Important, before to delete those file, write down the ICPMS IP  because you will have to configure the instrument after deleting those files.

Please, follow those steps:

1. Know the ICPMS IP address

2. Go to this path  > C:\User\[Current User]\AppData\Roaming\Agilent_Technologies,_Inc\[All folders below]

3. Go to  C: or D:\Agilent\ICPMH\1\Configuration_7800.xml, HardwareConfig_7800.xml, Queuetask.xml  

Note:  In case of 7800, 7900, 8800 or 8900 name with "_7800" ,  "_7900" , "_ICPQQQ" or "_8900" in the same location

4.  Restart Masshunter, and then you need to reconfigure the IP Address and Autosampler in the Settings Menu

Thanks

Regards

• Hello  

My suggestion is to run the glich reset Utility or delete  the configuration file, both things are the same.

Important, before to delete those file, write down the ICPMS IP  because you will have to configure the instrument after deleting those files.

Please, follow those steps:

1. Know the ICPMS IP address

2. Go to this path  > C:\User\[Current User]\AppData\Roaming\Agilent_Technologies,_Inc\[All folders below]

3. Go to  C: or D:\Agilent\ICPMH\1\Configuration_7800.xml, HardwareConfig_7800.xml, Queuetask.xml  

Note:  In case of 7800, 7900, 8800 or 8900 name with "_7800" ,  "_7900" , "_ICPQQQ" or "_8900" in the same location

4.  Restart Masshunter, and then you need to reconfigure the IP Address and Autosampler in the Settings Menu

Thanks

Regards

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?