Timeout in plasma controller state operations (State 7)

My Agilent 5110v ICP-OES returns an error message "Timeout in plasma controller state operations (State 7)"  or "ErrorNumber_PLASMA_CTRL_BASE_STATE_TIMEOUT" and the plasma fails to lit. Please, what how do I fix the error? I have cleaned the torch, and the spray chamber and also changed the tubings

Parents
  • Please ensure all the pump tubing has sufficient tension on them. You can disconnect the spray chamber from the bottom of the torch, then cover the bottom of the torch with a piece of parafilm. Try to light the plasma again. If it lights this way, then it tells you that there was some air leak through the autosampler tubing, not enough tension on the peristaltic pump tubing, etc.

If it still doesn't light, try a different torch. Make sure the torch is clean and completely dry.

• Please ensure all the pump tubing has sufficient tension on them. You can disconnect the spray chamber from the bottom of the torch, then cover the bottom of the torch with a piece of parafilm. Try to light the plasma again. If it lights this way, then it tells you that there was some air leak through the autosampler tubing, not enough tension on the peristaltic pump tubing, etc.

If it still doesn't light, try a different torch. Make sure the torch is clean and completely dry.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?