ICP-MS 7700x Error:1212

Hi.

After the icp-ms device has been working in the plasma on position for 15-20 minutes, it gives Error: 1212 and Error: 1233 error. Forward power and refleckted power values constantly vary.

After turning the icp-ms device into the shut down position, everything turns back to normal after removing all electrical connections and starting the device again.

When Icp-ms moves the device to plasma on position it gives the same error again.

I would be glad if you help me. Thank you.

Parents
  • The plasma 48V errors means Ar gas leak, interlock error, hardware problem.

I recommend below check points.

1. Checking Ar gas leak in sample introduction(torch, nebulizer, Spray chamber, end cap).

- Replace sample introduction with cleaned or new one.

- You should check nebulizer gas connector. Sometimes, people doesn't replace it when changing nebulizer. But, this part MUST be replaced.

2. Checking a elbow Ar gas connector.

- If It looks like old one, it should be replaced. They could make a Ar gas leakage.

3. Interlock error and hardware problem.

- Plasma cover and main cover interlock switch concern 48V errors.

- I experienced bad power supply could occurred same problem. In my case, plasma running time was 1 hour then off.

- This case need Agilent engineer service.

Good luck to you.

• The plasma 48V errors means Ar gas leak, interlock error, hardware problem.

I recommend below check points.

1. Checking Ar gas leak in sample introduction(torch, nebulizer, Spray chamber, end cap).

- Replace sample introduction with cleaned or new one.

- You should check nebulizer gas connector. Sometimes, people doesn't replace it when changing nebulizer. But, this part MUST be replaced.

2. Checking a elbow Ar gas connector.

- If It looks like old one, it should be replaced. They could make a Ar gas leakage.

3. Interlock error and hardware problem.

- Plasma cover and main cover interlock switch concern 48V errors.

- I experienced bad power supply could occurred same problem. In my case, plasma running time was 1 hour then off.

- This case need Agilent engineer service.

Good luck to you.

Children
Was this helpful?