How to use Standard additions in MassHunter quant. Software gives correct intercept but doesn't provide corrected calculated value

I set up a Standard Additions batch in MH. 10.1. The result for L0, which is the base + internal standard only, only shows the calculated y intercept. It doesn't correct for the slope to give true intrinsict value of analyte in the base. How do i set up MH to properly report the true value?

Parents
  • Hi Howard,

I think that does. Our team has been discussing Standard Additions recently and a bunch of questions had come up on why MH wasn’t providing correct result. Most people were still using Excel to calculate results. I had felt that was stupid since MH wouldn’t have a Standard Additions option if it didn’t give correct result.

Thanks for getting back so quickly.

Kenneth Gordineer

• Hi Howard,

I think that does. Our team has been discussing Standard Additions recently and a bunch of questions had come up on why MH wasn’t providing correct result. Most people were still using Excel to calculate results. I had felt that was stupid since MH wouldn’t have a Standard Additions option if it didn’t give correct result.

Thanks for getting back so quickly.

Kenneth Gordineer

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?