After a complete shut down, I restarted my computer and now can not open or launch Mass Hunter acquisition application. Error "Instrument unable to connect to IP address". I am new user of 6460 and have issues with the software. Any suggestions?

After a complete shut down, I restarted my computer and now can not open or launch Mass Hunter acquisition application. Error "Instrument unable to connect to IP address". I am new user of 6460 and have issues with the software. Any suggestions?

Parents
  • Thank you for your email. I have performed all these steps. Only thing is that our autosampler shuts off automatically and does not complete initialization. I  am going to replace the autosampler and then will try to connect to LC. This is the IP address that appears on the error message  192.168.254.11.
    Thank you again
    <Moderator edit>Removed personal information
  • Thank you for your email. I have performed all these steps. Only thing is that our autosampler shuts off automatically and does not complete initialization. I  am going to replace the autosampler and then will try to connect to LC. This is the IP address that appears on the error message  192.168.254.11.
    Thank you again
    <Moderator edit>Removed personal information
Children
Was this helpful?