Opening a processed batch and I'm met with and audit hash error

Has anyone seen this before? Nothing has changed on the batch, it simply wont let me open it. This is on our internal PCs rather than instrument PCs. This is on Masshunter version 10.2

Parents
  • hello sir

i think this batch was created before applying audit trail to the software .

when not using Audit trail , the batch file in windows is  one file only (.bin)

after applying the Audit trails another file is created with batch named Auditrail file

now if the software is Audi trailed but the old batch is not , this make some issues in the software

i dont know how to solve it but you can create the batch again , or remove the Audit trail temporarily and open it .

another reason maybe the reason  if the batch is already created after Applying the Auditrail not before , this happens when Audit trail file is missing for some reason , or someone tried to edit the internal content of the file, so it become corrupted

• hello sir

i think this batch was created before applying audit trail to the software .

when not using Audit trail , the batch file in windows is  one file only (.bin)

after applying the Audit trails another file is created with batch named Auditrail file

now if the software is Audi trailed but the old batch is not , this make some issues in the software

i dont know how to solve it but you can create the batch again , or remove the Audit trail temporarily and open it .

another reason maybe the reason  if the batch is already created after Applying the Auditrail not before , this happens when Audit trail file is missing for some reason , or someone tried to edit the internal content of the file, so it become corrupted

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?