Error with MassHunter Qual 10 report when MS/MS is unexpectedly empty (custom report builder report template)

We are encountering an issue where some very low abundance compounds look like MS/MS was attemptedto be acquired but the MS/MS spectra is empty (6546 QTOF). 

This causes the following error when trying to generate a compound report using a custom template made in report builder. We have used the same report sucesfully for several years on a 6545 QTOF without this issue. 

I've tried altering the data binding with a number of combinations to exclude these compounds but it doiesn't seem to have an impact.

Any chance you could take a look

Qual 10 6546 ACIDS REPORT TEMPLATE 210930.template.xml

Parents Reply
  • Hi 

The template we modified for our report also shows the same error. We do have "never return an empty spectrum" set in the qual method. I've tried a few different bindings but can't find anything that works. I've tried to isolate the section of the report causing the error but even when trying to plot an MS spectrum (which I can see in Qual) the error still occurs.

Thanks for your thoughts. We have been in contact with our local support and they are troubleshooting with a team in the US but it is taking quite a long time so I thought it was worth trying here as well.

Thanks again

Steve

Children
Was this helpful?