MassHunter 10.0 GC config fault. Attempt to download method to GC failed

Dear colleagues!

We have GC/MS 6890/5973 inert controlled by MassHunter 10.0

Today we have an issue when trying to start the system.

After launch online  we get a massage in pic 1. (AG 6890 config)

In addition, there is strange information in the status window appears. Please see pic 2.

After the message shown on pic 1 was closed message in pic 3 appears.

As result, we are not able to download any methods.

Thanks in advance!

attachments.zip
Parents
  • I recently had this issue, even with methods that had worked previously. It became apparent that this was happening at a particular temperature and once that temperature was reached, the inlet would shutdown and the error would pop-up. It became apparent that the inlet could not maintain pressure at higher temperatures so i checked the gases. The cylinder was pretty low so i changed it and increased the pressure on it slightly. The problem was resolved and the inlet was able to maintain the pressure at higher temperatures 

• I recently had this issue, even with methods that had worked previously. It became apparent that this was happening at a particular temperature and once that temperature was reached, the inlet would shutdown and the error would pop-up. It became apparent that the inlet could not maintain pressure at higher temperatures so i checked the gases. The cylinder was pretty low so i changed it and increased the pressure on it slightly. The problem was resolved and the inlet was able to maintain the pressure at higher temperatures 

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?