How to fix installation error for Chemstation E.02.02?

Hi everyone,

I tried to install Chemstation E.02.02 on my PC (WIndows 7 - 32bit), but it showed the error:

>SetupNew\setup.cpp (140)

PAPP:

PVENDOR:

PGUID:

$15.0.0.498

@Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (7601)

IE Version:9.11.9600.19180

Do you have any advice on how to fix this error?

Best regards,

Li

Parents
  • Hello,

I marked this post as a question and updated the tags to increase visibility.

I am not familiar with this error message. It is definitely odd that it is referencing Windows Vista if you are actually running Windows 7. How are you starting the installation wizard? You should be running the index.htm file found on the root of the installation disk. You also need to make sure that you are logged on as a local administrator in Windows.

Has MSD ChemStation (this version or any previous versions) been installed on this PC previously?

• Hello,

I marked this post as a question and updated the tags to increase visibility.

I am not familiar with this error message. It is definitely odd that it is referencing Windows Vista if you are actually running Windows 7. How are you starting the installation wizard? You should be running the index.htm file found on the root of the installation disk. You also need to make sure that you are logged on as a local administrator in Windows.

Has MSD ChemStation (this version or any previous versions) been installed on this PC previously?

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?