I am not seeing all of the reference ions (negative or positive) while my qTOF instrument is in idle or acquisition. Spectrum and Work List icons remain yellow whereas Vial icon remains red. A fresh reference solution was prepared, flow and function of nebulizer confirmed. Some additional details as follows:
- In negative mode, seeing only 112 and 1033 m/z. Not seeing 119, 301, 966, 980, 1633 m/z. Similar scenario in positive mode; seeing only 121 and 922 m/z.
- Played with MP flow rate, reference nebulizer pressure and other parameters to no avail.
- I have a dual ESI source. Set up for small molecule analysis; 1700 m/z, 2 GHz.
- Instrument recently passed calibration and tune for TOF and Quad.
- Acquisition software recently upgraded to Version 10. Methinks this is the culprit..?