Calibrant bottle is empty or nebulizer is clogged

Hello

We have an agilent ultivo qqq and last week when trying to run a checktune it failed giving a message saying calibrant bottle is empty or nebulizer is clogged. Nevertheless the calibrant bottle is definitely not empty, and the nebulizer also doesnt seem clogged. There is no backpressure, the analysis are still giving correct results, and the shape of the nebulizer spray seems correct.

Any clue what we can try to do to troubleshoot it?

Thanks!

Parents
  • Hi,

I suggest to run an auto-tune, then you will have a checktune report at the end of a sucessful auto-tune. If the auto-tune fails for the same reason you have mentioned and gives the same error message and you are sure the bottle not empty and nebulizer needle is properly aligned and the nebuilzer spray is good, then, I could say you have to try another glass capillary (Ion injector).

Have a good luck.

• Hi,

I suggest to run an auto-tune, then you will have a checktune report at the end of a sucessful auto-tune. If the auto-tune fails for the same reason you have mentioned and gives the same error message and you are sure the bottle not empty and nebulizer needle is properly aligned and the nebuilzer spray is good, then, I could say you have to try another glass capillary (Ion injector).

Have a good luck.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?