Instrument configuration on QQQ 6490 LC/MS MassHunter

Hello

Today our PC died and we decided to move to a new PC.

All CDs we had were MassHunter 10.1.  So, my first question is: are these enough to make the LC/MS system run?

I installed Mass Hunter Acquisition. When I tried to run it, it said the instruments are not configured.

I do not see Lab advisor or other known software. I found one software under Tools:  " Instrument configuration"

I tried to include infinity1290 and MS6400 series but give an error.

Any has a manual or instructions to install hardware? Am I  missing any software?

Thanks

Parents
  • UPDATE: I updated the configuration of the ethernet card dedicated to the LC-MS. Assigned a manual IP address. Remove all the restrictions from the windows firewall.

I followed the guides:  G3336-90036_Windows_10_Setup_C.pdf and SD-89000976_MassHunter_SW_Installation_B.02.pdf

Now, I can ping the instruments:

Ping 192.168.254.11  to communicate with the LC

Ping 192.168.254.12 to communicate with the MS

I talked to Agilent, they said I still need to configure the instrument. This is not in the previous guides.

Anyone has this guide, using mass hunter software?

• UPDATE: I updated the configuration of the ethernet card dedicated to the LC-MS. Assigned a manual IP address. Remove all the restrictions from the windows firewall.

I followed the guides:  G3336-90036_Windows_10_Setup_C.pdf and SD-89000976_MassHunter_SW_Installation_B.02.pdf

Now, I can ping the instruments:

Ping 192.168.254.11  to communicate with the LC

Ping 192.168.254.12 to communicate with the MS

I talked to Agilent, they said I still need to configure the instrument. This is not in the previous guides.

Anyone has this guide, using mass hunter software?

Children
Was this helpful?