Error: Movement of needle into seat failed [EE 4714, 3204]

I have a G4226A autosampler with a recurring error message.  Movement of needle into seat failed  [EE 4714, 3204]  

This error started after the autosampler had been repaired by a field engineer.  The main board had to be replaced; the computer was unable to communicate with the LC-QQQ system..  Before that repair, the system had been unused for over a month.  

The error can happen on the first injection of a sample set, or after half a dozen injections, or it can run overnight with no problem.  The needle and needle seat are both new.  I had replaced the old needle and needle seat a few days before the mainboard failure.  What is a good fix for this error?

Parents
  • The autosampler's firmware version is A.07.02[0005].  The lab advisor version is B.02.10[249].  

I have only run worklists.  I haven't tried an individual injection.  Yesterday I ran a worklist; the error happened after 14 injections.

This morning I got the autosampler working again after turning it off and on, then resetting the injector.  (I right-click on the HiP Sampler in MassHunter, then choose Reset Injector).

• The autosampler's firmware version is A.07.02[0005].  The lab advisor version is B.02.10[249].  

I have only run worklists.  I haven't tried an individual injection.  Yesterday I ran a worklist; the error happened after 14 injections.

This morning I got the autosampler working again after turning it off and on, then resetting the injector.  (I right-click on the HiP Sampler in MassHunter, then choose Reset Injector).

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?