remote partner missing

I have an HPLC with infinity 2 modules. Recently I replaced pump module from another HPLC, then it showed error"remote partner missing". Then I did the forced cold start and found the pump module ok. But, now the host module, vialsampler, is showing "remote partner missing". Should I do forced cold start the host module, vialsampler?

Parents
  • Hey, in Lab Advisor, you can go to services and diagnostics. Then to the sampler and choose firmware declustering. Once in firmware declustering, you can click on the vialsampler and choose clear clustering configuration data. This should solve the issue. Alternative solution would be, to right click on the sampler in openlab 2.3 or your software, then choose control, then edit the pump connected to the sampler to the correct pump. Hope this helps.

• Hey, in Lab Advisor, you can go to services and diagnostics. Then to the sampler and choose firmware declustering. Once in firmware declustering, you can click on the vialsampler and choose clear clustering configuration data. This should solve the issue. Alternative solution would be, to right click on the sampler in openlab 2.3 or your software, then choose control, then edit the pump connected to the sampler to the correct pump. Hope this helps.

Children
Was this helpful?