Infinity 1260 II vialsampler standards dilution calibration programm

Hello,

Is there any default programs avalaible for infinity II 1260 Autosampler? 
It would be nice for example, having some downloadable programs as tutorials  (making calibration with dilutions)

For OpenLab Chemstation (version LTS 01.11)

• Sorry nut on sequence table, i dont have any column sample prep method. 
    I tried to add this column from fields available but it s no appear in the list of fields.

Any idea?

Thanks

• Injector program (sample prep method in OpenLab) is a part of the analytical method in ChemStation. You would need to create a second method, "biased" to the sample preparation. This method would need to include the first injection at the end of the repeated blocks (from my previous post). To add the injector program, you need to go to "Edit Entire Method" select "Instrument/Acquisition" and on the Multisampler Injector Program tick the "Use Injector Program" and configure the repeated blocks for dilution prep and the first injection (specify the vial). In the sequence, you have to use 2 methods. They have to use the same analytical part (injection volume, flow rate, gradient, temperature, wavelength, etc.), but the very first has to Use Injector Program activated and configured, in the second one injector program has to be deactivated. Also to have the injector program working, you have to specify an injection vial in the Injection Table for the first method. But this vial will be ignored, the sample won't be drawn from there. It is only needed to make the line considered as a real sample and not a blank.

Good luck! :)

• Thanks for all those explications, it seems to be complex but i will try to succeed Wink

• Many thanks for all that :-)
    In fact we re limited by the volume of the loop 100µ so we need to add glass inserts into vials.

But is there another way, like draw x µL of stock standard solution in loop eject it in a vial and add mobile phase volume based on default methode mobile phase flow (depend on time) in order to dilute it as necessary in vial?

Or we must using glass inserts?

Regards 

L Stephan

• If I understood correctly, you would like to use the mobile phase coming from the pump to perform the dilution. Unfortunately, it is not possible. The system is designed to protect the column from sudden pressure changes. Therefore, it cannot be in the main pass and be connected to the atmosphere (pre-column). All programmed valve switches (in injector program) are done with the needle in the needle seat.

So, glass inserts are the way to go in this case.

It depends on your workflow and how much you need to repeat these dilutions. There are automation solution like an Automated Liquid Handling from Agilent, Automated liquid handling, compact and flexible liquid handler | Agilent.

Cheers!

• Thanks a lot forr all that.
    I will test this :-)

Regards 

Was this helpful?