Pump Leak Rate Test Failed

Hello,

I have been conducting Pump leak rate test on 1260 Infinity II (G7112B, 1260 Binary Pump) Module. Lab Advisor version: B.02.10 [253] SP1.

I have tested it several times, but result is always the same (Primary Channel(s) leak(s) somewhere), see Picture 1.

I replaced almost all the spare parts (AIV with cartridges, OBV, Pistons, seals, capillaries, Purge valve and etc.) with exclusionary principle, but problem was still alive. 

Than I changed the configuration to "Without Damper and Mixer", it passes every time, when I do the test, see Picture 2.

What should I check to solve the problem?

• I have fixed this problems on my own.

As I considered, solvent should have been changed.

In the MORE... option of The Pump Leak Rate Test you can find that you are able to do test with any solvent, but in Lab Advisor version: B.02.10 [253] SP1  there is no any dialog box to select solvent (I have written this above).

Finally, I changed Solvent From H2O to IPA and results were satisfied, then I changed it again to H2O and test failed.

Hence, before you start doing the test, you have to change solvent type from Instrument control menu "Set Solvent/ Compressibility". 

Was this helpful?