G7129A series sampler sample tray identification issue what could be the possible reasons?

Parents Reply Children
  • I have the same issue too, the left and right trays are both 66 vial trays but the Vialsampler is identifying one of the trays as an 18 vial tray for bigger vials. The samples located in the wrongly identified tray are not analysed due to an error on the vial sampler. I have checked and cleaned the White label Indicators at the back of the tray, I have also confirmed that the tray is firmly in the right position. I also noticed when I tried to use Lab Advisor Diagnostic tool (Gripper Verification tool) that the error tray is labelled P2-A1 to P2-C6 in place of P2-A1 to P2-A11 as the extreme ends of the trays

What can be the root cause of this problem? I am beginning to suspect the Transport Assembly.

Thanks

• The 66x2mL tray has three white square plastic clips on its rear for automated identification by the sampler.

The 18x6mL tray just has one of the squares.

Please check your tray, i am pretty sure that some of these clips are missing.

You may will be able to "repair" your tray by painting the missing squares with some white color.

Was this helpful?