RID stabilization

I am having trouble in stabilizing my RID detector. Please provide me proper procedure for stabilization and getting good baseline in RID. Also when i am joining the column or removing the column there is no effect on the RID baseline.

Parents
  • All the important steps can also be found in the manual. No reaction on the baseline COULD point to a faulty purge valve. Keep pumping with fresh, clean water and switch the purge valve repeatedly. Maybe add an IPA flush in-between and also keep switching the valve. Once the valve is working correctly, thoroughly flush both the sample and reference side with water, then check the diode balance in LabAdvisor.

• All the important steps can also be found in the manual. No reaction on the baseline COULD point to a faulty purge valve. Keep pumping with fresh, clean water and switch the purge valve repeatedly. Maybe add an IPA flush in-between and also keep switching the valve. Once the valve is working correctly, thoroughly flush both the sample and reference side with water, then check the diode balance in LabAdvisor.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?