Column Conversion

Good afternoon,

I work on a Waters UPLC while colleagues have an Agilent instrument. We would like to transfer methods between the laboratories. Is there a place to see what the equivalent Agilent column would be to the Waters one I am currently using - Waters BEH C18, 100 x 2.1 mm, 1.7 µm column?


Parents Reply Children
No Data
Was this helpful?