Find old firmware revisions

Нello! Could you help me with the search for old firmware versions for LC modules:

Main Firmware:

7116B_C701_001

7117B_D701_005

7120A_B701_006

Resident Firmware

res_C701_001

res_D701_001

res_B701_001

Thanks a lot in advance!!!

Parents
  • We only offer the latest FW of each (modern) set (e.g. set X.07.XX, X.06.5X...), but we take older FW revisions off the web for good reasons: newer versions will have bug fixes and improvements. Why would one want to put on old FW version, which has bugs, which have been fixed already?

I know, some companies, working in regulated environment, put specific FW revisions in their SOPs, but this is not the smartest idea, as it "ties" themselves to old FW revisions with all their disadvantages. Newer FW is usually backwards compatible, so your FW can be too low, but never too high. There are also situations, where certain hardware changes require a FW upgrade. Not upgrading the FW in such situation, will lead to non-functional hardware. In such cases, we release an official Service Note, which can be shown to the authorities.

• We only offer the latest FW of each (modern) set (e.g. set X.07.XX, X.06.5X...), but we take older FW revisions off the web for good reasons: newer versions will have bug fixes and improvements. Why would one want to put on old FW version, which has bugs, which have been fixed already?

I know, some companies, working in regulated environment, put specific FW revisions in their SOPs, but this is not the smartest idea, as it "ties" themselves to old FW revisions with all their disadvantages. Newer FW is usually backwards compatible, so your FW can be too low, but never too high. There are also situations, where certain hardware changes require a FW upgrade. Not upgrading the FW in such situation, will lead to non-functional hardware. In such cases, we release an official Service Note, which can be shown to the authorities.

Children
Was this helpful?