bulb replacement FLD G1321A

Hi, faced such a case: in the FLD G1321 module, when the lamp is turned on, the 'light not detected' window pops up and analysis starts. Tell me which way to look? This is not calibrated?FFL? Thanks, Yura.

Parents
  • I guess the error is EE 6721 - no light at reference diode despite lamp is on. This is certainly not caused by a lost calibration. It points more to a severe problem with the Xe-light. You will need an engineer onsite to check for a contacts problem of the wires from the FLL board to the FLF board. Also, the FLL itself could be faulty. Less likely is a defective FLF or FLM board, a bad lamp or a faulty safety switch.

• I guess the error is EE 6721 - no light at reference diode despite lamp is on. This is certainly not caused by a lost calibration. It points more to a severe problem with the Xe-light. You will need an engineer onsite to check for a contacts problem of the wires from the FLL board to the FLF board. Also, the FLL itself could be faulty. Less likely is a defective FLF or FLM board, a bad lamp or a faulty safety switch.

Children
Was this helpful?