HPLC G1367B Software Rev.B.04.03-SPZ spectra function suddenly dont works, no spectra for the FLD

Hello everybody,

mayby someone can help me? We have an HPLC with a DAD and a FLD detector. In the analysis software is a spectrafunction integrated, we normally measure Spectra from DAD and FLD through the hole measuring time. For comparison, we have spectra libraries deposited as a part of the analysis software. Suddenley, the Spectrafunction doesn´t works any more...By choosing a peak in the FLD for spectra comparison, there isthe error messeage " No spectrum forund". If we try the same with a peak in the DAD chomatogram, as a result the false analytes are given and the shown spectra looks somehow wired-only flat lines. We restarted the computer, review the aquisition method-it´s ok. The chromatograms looks as usual, the peaks are clear and the concentration of the control standrards are right. Itßs just like, there are no spctra data in the mesuerement yet. Could anyone help?

Thank you

Parents
  • Hello, 

thank you for the good advice and sorry for my bad english. Infact, we retry with older data-therewith, the spectrafunction works, but from one day to an aother, it doesn´t, , it looks like the spectra data  are absent. We even control the aquisition methode, with the given adjustments, the spectra should be measured. The chromatrogarms look well, the peaks are clear and well defined. Is it possible, that the detectors measure the "peaks" for the concentration determination with another hardware component than the spectra-it means, that there is a hardware problem in the detectors?

Otherweise I compare an old "functional data set from a control standárd with a data set which doens´t work with the spectra function- the structure of the data set, the quantity of  contained subdatas and the name of the "subdata" are equal. Does anybody know, in which part of the data set the spectra datas should be contained and in which way i could controll, if  there are spectra datas in the data set at all? In the moment, it seems like the problem is connected with the data aquisition- or storing or somehow with the data set.

Thank you for help

• Hello, 

thank you for the good advice and sorry for my bad english. Infact, we retry with older data-therewith, the spectrafunction works, but from one day to an aother, it doesn´t, , it looks like the spectra data  are absent. We even control the aquisition methode, with the given adjustments, the spectra should be measured. The chromatrogarms look well, the peaks are clear and well defined. Is it possible, that the detectors measure the "peaks" for the concentration determination with another hardware component than the spectra-it means, that there is a hardware problem in the detectors?

Otherweise I compare an old "functional data set from a control standárd with a data set which doens´t work with the spectra function- the structure of the data set, the quantity of  contained subdatas and the name of the "subdata" are equal. Does anybody know, in which part of the data set the spectra datas should be contained and in which way i could controll, if  there are spectra datas in the data set at all? In the moment, it seems like the problem is connected with the data aquisition- or storing or somehow with the data set.

Thank you for help

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?