1260 SFC Maximum modifier concentration

Using a 1260 SFC, not a hybrid system, what is the maximum %B (modifer) that I can run? Methods seem to go as high as 50% modifier

Thanks in advance!

Parents
  • You can program a gradient to go to 100%B in theory. The BPR control will not be great at 100% co-solvent but its possible. However, I have not seen an application which requires more than 50% MeOH, EtOH or IPA co-solvent. Maybe others on here have specific examples, but if you look at the work of someone like Davy Guillarme from University of Geneva he rarely uses more than  30% co-solvent. I attached here our SFC Application Compendium to give you more examples. 

• You can program a gradient to go to 100%B in theory. The BPR control will not be great at 100% co-solvent but its possible. However, I have not seen an application which requires more than 50% MeOH, EtOH or IPA co-solvent. Maybe others on here have specific examples, but if you look at the work of someone like Davy Guillarme from University of Geneva he rarely uses more than  30% co-solvent. I attached here our SFC Application Compendium to give you more examples. 

Children
Was this helpful?