Chemstation

Hi ,what is the definition/the meaning of (level) in calibration curve?

Can two compounds or more have the same level?

Thank you.

Parents
  • A level is a concentration for 1 given compound. 

1 level can have multiple compounds (since each compounds has different levels) but a level cannot have different concentration or amount for a given compound.

So if I have a mix of Fructose and Sucrose I can do a calibration of 4 concentration. I then inject my 4 different standard and each of them will have a level 1 through 4, that I have added in my sequence. Then in my table, I will assign a concentration for the 4 levels of sucrose and then the 4 levels of sucrose. That will give me a curve.

• A level is a concentration for 1 given compound. 

1 level can have multiple compounds (since each compounds has different levels) but a level cannot have different concentration or amount for a given compound.

So if I have a mix of Fructose and Sucrose I can do a calibration of 4 concentration. I then inject my 4 different standard and each of them will have a level 1 through 4, that I have added in my sequence. Then in my table, I will assign a concentration for the 4 levels of sucrose and then the 4 levels of sucrose. That will give me a curve.

Children
Was this helpful?