my 1200 VWD lamp comes on but the detector module remains not ready, what is going on?

My 1200 VWD lamp turns on fine, however, the detector module remains not ready, why?

Parents
  • Hi ncrystalj, what might help with guiding you through this issue is posting the revision and type of software you're using. Most software has this information under Help > About. Please post the full software name and its revision. Without knowing that information, we can't provide specific instructions, but I will say generally that the reason for which any module is not ready should be able to be found out by hovering over the Not Ready status box in the software (usually a yellow rectangle). It might not be the lamp that's causing the detector to be Not Ready; what does that message say?

• Hi ncrystalj, what might help with guiding you through this issue is posting the revision and type of software you're using. Most software has this information under Help > About. Please post the full software name and its revision. Without knowing that information, we can't provide specific instructions, but I will say generally that the reason for which any module is not ready should be able to be found out by hovering over the Not Ready status box in the software (usually a yellow rectangle). It might not be the lamp that's causing the detector to be Not Ready; what does that message say?

Children
Was this helpful?