Report to calculate RRT and rank

Hi all,

Just quickly I'm using OpenLAB CDS Acquisition version 2.3 and running SEC on a predefined method.

I was hoping to be able to add ranks to the report. We assign samples that we run a grade (A / B / C / D...) based off pre-defined constant values. This is based off of RT and % peak. As well as the ranks, I'd also like to have a column in the report that gives RRT relative to a sample that is also run within the same experiment.

Could someone point me in the right direction, I'm fairly familiar with coding so once I know where I'm looking I might be alright.

Thanks,

Toby

Parents
  • Andy

Apologies I think I may have confused things more,

I merely meant to say that our reference is its own injection at the start of the sequence (we also run it intermittently through the sequence) however I just meant to clarify that the reference was not mixed with a sample in that first injection, but on its own.

So a second table, filtering using Sample_Name, save the retention time as a variable, apply it to the other table in the report and use a custom calculation?

Is there anything I could do to clarify the situation from your end?

Thank you very much,

Toby

• Andy

Apologies I think I may have confused things more,

I merely meant to say that our reference is its own injection at the start of the sequence (we also run it intermittently through the sequence) however I just meant to clarify that the reference was not mixed with a sample in that first injection, but on its own.

So a second table, filtering using Sample_Name, save the retention time as a variable, apply it to the other table in the report and use a custom calculation?

Is there anything I could do to clarify the situation from your end?

Thank you very much,

Toby

Children
Was this helpful?