Error: scil_DataP2()-ERR_SC_DATREAD_HDR

Good morning,

During an analysis on a GC (7890B) - MS (5977A), the following error appeared for the first time:

scil_DataP2()-ERR_SC_DATREAD_HDR

What could it be?

Thank you.

Parents
  • Thank you very much for the answer.

The first thing I did after the error appeared was to continue the sequence that had stopped. It finished without problem.

Because I had contacted the Agilent Spanish customer service about this issue, they contacted me by phone and said not to do anything after I explained what I had done and that the system was working. Before that, they had suggested to do a fimware update. It is something we cannot do because the computer is not connected to the internet for at least 4 years.

We have a preventive maintenance scheduled in November and I will talk about this to the service engineer.

Thanks again.

• Thank you very much for the answer.

The first thing I did after the error appeared was to continue the sequence that had stopped. It finished without problem.

Because I had contacted the Agilent Spanish customer service about this issue, they contacted me by phone and said not to do anything after I explained what I had done and that the system was working. Before that, they had suggested to do a fimware update. It is something we cannot do because the computer is not connected to the internet for at least 4 years.

We have a preventive maintenance scheduled in November and I will talk about this to the service engineer.

Thanks again.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?