Baseline drift

Hello,

Can someone please help me,

What could be causes of my baseline going up during the run,  see it in my samples aswell

Parents
  • It all depends how old is your column or how it is handled when not in use. This is pretty much normal with majority of the columns when used in temperature programming. Some vendors claim to provide "zero bleed" columns but honestly there are many if and buts.   This is diluent/blank injection but it has been zoomed too. If you really don't want any peak on ramp, then you have to play with method parameters.

Have you done any sample or standard injection also if possible, post sample or standard chromatogram for comparison.

• It all depends how old is your column or how it is handled when not in use. This is pretty much normal with majority of the columns when used in temperature programming. Some vendors claim to provide "zero bleed" columns but honestly there are many if and buts.   This is diluent/blank injection but it has been zoomed too. If you really don't want any peak on ramp, then you have to play with method parameters.

Have you done any sample or standard injection also if possible, post sample or standard chromatogram for comparison.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?